Thursday 28 March 2013

Peeping Beauty More Like Sleeping Freaking Beauty ...

The vanilla and strawberry Cupcakes me and my boyfriend made together on my 22nd birthday. Nom nom. 


Its awful how long its been since I last did a post - that's appalling two more days till the 1st of April,  and one post, shocking. Oh well hey ho finally the Easter holidays have arrived and I have no excuse but to blog away like Peeping Beauty should be doing. So sorry I've just constantly been working and if not working de-cluttering my small ass bedroom :( 

So no newbies have been bought sadly ... ching ching lets me have a splurge on all things nice please. 

Ooo although its not very new and I have used them my Lush products shall shortly be exposed. 

Currently been reading a book in need to share such greatness with you all ... 50 Ways To Find A Lover By Lucy-Anne Holmes, some rude bits that make me cringe, BUT laugh too... 


H A P P Y   E A S T E R   A L L <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment