Wednesday 20 November 2013

Lush: Father Christmas

Father Christmas

I recently got a Lush Father Christmas bath bomb from my loved one and unfortunately like the goon I am I didn't use it correctly, so in other words I failed to enjoy it. To be fair its more annoying when there is no description attached when purchasing these products. For example, when receiving it as a gift your not to know what to do with them, hence I didn't know what to do until I got in the bath and decided to Google it, as I did begin to think where are the bubbles... and the annoying part where I read 'Bath Bomb' and compared the picture on the Lush website to how my bath was looking - which was nothing alike. Next time I receive a gift from Lush I will be sure to read it on the website as I am not talented enough to know that it was a bath bomb. So yes, very gutted about that but I still thought I'd show you what mine turned out like and to warn you in case you make the same mistake as myself which I'm pretty sure you won't.











Any Lush products that I should give a go?
+
How did your Father Christmas turn out?



Priya

6 comments:

  1. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi 'Love Joice' thank you for your lovely comment. I can't think of a time that we did follow each other, so yeah I'm happy to follow you xx

      Delete
  2. I love Lush bath bombs especially the Christmas limited edition ones! I've never used this one but I'd love to give it a go! I think Cinders is my favourite
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow so I just checked out that Cinders and I've never really spotted it before so thanks I think I may just have to go and get that seeing as I am all out of bath bombs (*my true love too)! Xx

      Delete
  3. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    I'm your newest follower and looking forward to your next post! :)

    Have a great Christmas!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello new follower :) you are most welcome and I really enjoyed looking through your blog I think your posts are great and I wish I could be as consistent as yourself. Thank you Happy Holidays to you too Xx

      Delete