Monday 19 August 2013

Welcome to Cosmo Cube!


That's right I'm back so long peeping beauty - its all about the comso-ness!

A huge apology for my AWOL

But I'm back now but I'm still trying to juggle working everyday, with seeing family and friends and then blogging and plenty other stuff.

So anyway the news behind Cosmo cube is purely because when I say I'm no expert in beauty or fashion I am not an expert haha its just my personal interest's and opinion's but I'm still blogging my fashion and beauty loves. Therefore the reason we now have Cosmo cube is to write about anything I want, to share stuff such as beauty to food recipes, from food recipes to TV shows and so forth.

Hope the UK-ers have enjoyed our somewhat scorching summer, weather update for those in the West Midlands that the forecast shows a sunny/clear week ahead.


Embrace what you have

Priya 

No comments:

Post a Comment