Tuesday 11 June 2013

As versatile as a pair of black pumps

H&M strappy sandals


Hi guys, hope you are all well. These baby's are my pair of strappy sandals that I knew I just had to pick these up because of the price, the block (easy walking) heel and  the velcro fastening (again easy).


These beauties are my latest fashion love because as I said in my previous post on strappy sandals they go with anything that you can make work. I have only yet paired them with my Easy A American Apparel Jeans from Asos and rolled them up to ankle height to show a bit of skin  which gives the elongation effect on my legs and giving it more of elegant and feminine look.


+ a better way to show off this summers nail pots on your tippy toes - unlike peep toes !!


on a scale one 1 being comfortable and 10 being painful I would say the comfort of these shoes fall on a number 4.
The strap at the front of the shoe does tend to rub quite a bit on the toe where I have had to wear plasters which don't really stay put (annoying). I've lasted well in these heels for 9 hours the most and  personally I'm usually in ankle wedged boots most days rather than flats.


H&M are also doing other colours in these shoes * metallic silver *


I definitely still want to invest in the Zara strappy sandals out the lot and even the new look ones maybe, but then I hate getting similar dupes because I think I'll fall in love with one specific item and forget about the other one (which has happened and I do a lot of that). Also to be honest with the weather being all wet and wild  I feel as though I'd rather invest in something I can get use out of. But they are still ever so pretty to wear at any occasion :)

Sorry for the poor quality just thought I'd show how they looked on me,


xxxx

What would you pair them with?


No comments:

Post a Comment