Sunday 22 December 2013

Tantastic: Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan


Hi lovelies, so I'm sure from my pictures you are able to tell that I have tan/olive coloured skin - well if not I have tan/olive coloured skin. Hence why I am someone who does not need to wear tan. However, one of my best buddies came round to my house a couple weeks back to get ready for a night out and she decided to rub a small amount of her tan product on my arm and that's where she got me and I decided to use it all over my legs. It was brilliant I absolutely loved it and I even went and bought myself a tube! 




Reasons to grab one yourself:

*No mess
*Easy to apply
*Inexpensive (£3.32 Superdrug U.K store)
*Fast dry
*Washes off easily
*Can be worn all year round for a bit of colour
*Available in water-resistant


What tan products do you swear by? Or ones that you don't ... let me know. 

Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment