Monday 6 January 2014

New Year, New Treats

Happy New Year! 

So its 2014 which for me has come around ever so quick, there's a lot that needs to be done this year but I won't reveal all just yet. One major thing is to get blogging and do some more blogging. Keeping on top of things and being more organised is a must! I know some people don't have 'New Years Resolutions' and think of it as empty hopefuls but to be honest, personally I don't quite gel well with the concept. For me, a race against time, not a patience one me. 
Anyway I want to show you all the little and big things I have treated myself to this January *so far*. Its quite a random mix such as socks - because as my mother says my fetish's just keep on growing  - I'm sure last month it was hats :)

 These adorable floral boxes that come in three different sizes were so worth £8.00 from ASDA. I bought them purely because I knew I would use them somehow. And as I already said I want to be more organised this year and one way to start is to buy storage :) haha so I did and they are so pretty in my room so far I have only use the two bigger sizes for my scarves and hats. 

My fetish this week, or month are socks preferable black socks or dark coloured socks but with some kind of detail because for me dark coloured socks make my feet look smaller even if I am a size 4/5. Oddity, I know. Grabbed from ASDA at £3. On the hunt for way more.



My two new ASOS Jumpers! I am loving winter my absolute favourite season. *Minus the vicious winds and rain.* It's so easy to style Jumpers and Knitwear hence why I am still buying them I love the dark red shades such as red wine, aubergine, burgundy, prune, maroon and so on and so on. *I also purchased the burgundy Jumper in Navy*



Candles! Another fetish as I like to call them just like my mother does when she teases me about my non stop shopping splurges.
I bought my other half Umesh, the Yankee 12 Sampler Christmas Book Gift Set and I did manage to steal myself one. Although it was lovely that we both said for me to take some of the ones I liked :) I forgot so as for now I have zilch. I bought a couple from ASDA for £1 - I chose one and Ume chose one except I've still got both and both smell delish'. I then came across the new Febreeze candles that I couldn't resist for £2, I love the size of them too.

My two ASOS chunky knit scarves are my Winter favourites this month because I don't own any. I was looking for some cream coloured ones as I'm more suited towards black and neutral colours but failed. :(


Any new goodies you have treated yourself to?

Again, Happy New Year to you all x


Priya 

1 comment:

  1. I looove those floral boxes! Beautiful vintage piece, and the price is great. :)
    Wish you all the best in 2014... ;)

    http://curlycurves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete