Wednesday 9 January 2013

The proof is on the nails

Hi all so the Seche Portobello nail varnish I received in my December '12 Glossy Box has finally been used as I decided to paint all my nails one colour (where I usually go all out and try some designs) and this is how they came out. 



I am so pleased with it being a random colour as I'd have never picked this myself but I love it as I said in the Glossy Box post its great in drying fast and the colour has come out great on my skin tone. Unfortunately, I'm not amazed at the image because I don't think it does the varnish justice and would love to purchase the Seche clear top coat to see the difference. 

I must say I cannot wait to begin my new Seche Vite collection :) Eek!!

Any colour suggestions that I could add to my new Seche collection?

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment