Friday 14 March 2014

Review | Pro Conceal And Correct Palette




I have been through quite a lot of concealers from high end brands to drug-store products.  I don't actually believe I have found a miracle but something sustainable and consistent which of course is the M.A.C pro concealer and correct palette in Medium. Most of my high end concealers have been from M.A.C: Studio Finish SPF35, Pro Longwear Concealer and the Select Cover-up. All of concealers I have bought have mostly caked on my skin and become very dry and patchy, although it could be a mix of change in facial care as I stopped using my Olay toner and cleanser along with whatever face wash I would use at the time, but this concealer blends into my skin so well. As I was buying a M.A.C concealer I was also desperate to buy an eye cream, M.A.C's Fast Response Eye Cream. Now this worked miracles! I had been using the M.A.C eye cream for about 3 months or more and until it ran out I decided to switch it up and see what the Origins eye cream would bring. I loved the eye cream from M.A.C but I just wanted to see what all the hype was about for the Originz eye cream and so far so good, I don't think I can compare it to the M.A.C one just yet as I have only used it for a couple of weeks. 
Although this concealer does not eliminate my dark circles, I use it every day and for that I reason I bought another one as I am running out. I apply NC35 to correct my dark circles before applying any foundation (M.A.C Studio Sculpt SPF15 in NC35) and then I apply NW35 to conceal under and around the eye and  lastly, I use the Mid-Yellow to highlight and brighten up my brow and cheek bones, just so its more natural-looking than a highlighter product. M.A.C do four shades - Light, Medium, Medium Deep and Dark. They are pretty much worth it as you get four shades to conceal the eye and two to correct. Get yours here!

Application: The best way to apply this palette is with your fingers as the texture is quite thick so it is easier to blend in with your fingers as it may need warming up. I pat this in with my Real Techniques Setting Brush as I feel that it takes the shine away but I don't use powder. 


Overall rating: 9/10 


Priya 

No comments:

Post a Comment