Saturday 1 March 2014

My Birthday Wishlist | 2nd March

Only 1 day away and I will be turning 23 on the 2nd of March. Such a good excuse to have put together a wish list of some birthday goodies and hopefully give some of you an idea of what to get for a Birthday Girl! *Although of course it is based on my liking*.

. . . because every girl can dreamright?


*Disclaimer: I decided to put this wish list up a day before my birthday because, for those that are aware of my blog - it would mean that this would be more of a hint for what I would like for my birthday and that just isn't my style.*


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.
1. I have been on a rampage searching for casual black booties for a versatile wear, because although Spring is nearly upon us I still like to style Spring outfits with ankle boots and most importantly, in black. I am also in love with my River Island gold buckle, cut out ankle boots, so I am in need of a couple more different pairs and these are great because they have silver detailing which means I would then own a gold and silver pair! 

2. Mascaras are a daily wear product for me and I havn't fallen in love with a mascara product since  L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara which was quite a while back where I also did a review post here on all my current mascaras at that time. This product is constantly raved about that I just feel the need to try it out myself! 

3. Perfumes are another daily wear product of course, for me anyway and I think its that time where I need a new perfume as the last time I bought one was December'12 from River Island called Paris. This new scent from Jimmy Choo is divine just like their other perfumes that I also love but with this being the latest edition me thinks it is an edition to add to my perfume collection! 

4. I treated myself to a beautiful black coat last Winter from Dorothy Perkins which was above the £50 mark and it wasn't until I realised that most of my bottom wear is usually black and it doesn't look great to match a black coat with black bottoms all the time (I do own other colour coats though). This is why I am quite annoyed I spent that much on a coat that wasn't really beneficial although I have tried to make good wear out of it. I have been on the hunt to find a grey marl sort of colour because this - I love but sadly its also above the £50 mark. But who knows.. one day maybe.

5. Another product that is continuously raved about is the Urban Decay Primer Potion but I don't really tend to wear eye shadow unless I am going out somewhere different than the casual stroll to town so when I do I would like to go all out and make sure I've got a good base and a great palette to use on top. I would rather love to see the awesomeness of this product and even better, it can also be worn alone! 

6. I have seen these little beauties on Beautycrush on her '3 Date Night Outfits' video on YouTube and although she has amazing legs and I don't these shoes look a m a z i n g and i n c r e d i b l e and I love the shape of the heel and platform and also the nude colour because I find that the nude coloured strap elongates the leg even more!

7. It's not often that I curl my hair as I have natural curls but they tend to frizz out and what not so when I do leave my hair naturally curly I tend to use my GHD straighteners to define some of the curls a bit more. But this isn't fun and its gets get a little irritating so I have been longing for a curling wand because they are so handy and easier to use than curling tongs which I have also experienced. Its just a must to add to my electrical hair appliances! 

8. Big lover of board games but a hater of losing :D I have played this a few times back at University which was so much fun and ever since I have just really wanted it because board games are a must in my life, I mean who doesn't love a good board game. The last board game I got was Logo which is brilliant! However, it only ever usually consists of two people playing - myself and my other half but its still fun until I lose, if I lose that is of course!

9. At first I was pinning for any good nude/natural, matte eye shadow palette and I did have my eye on the Urban Decay Naked palette until I saw some reviews on the Smashbox Palette that I knew I had to have it because honestly I don't rate the Sleek Palettes that I currently have! 

10. So there is a Music Festival coming to Birmingham near me in June '13 called the Wireless Festival - check out the link and see the line up!!! Another must - I have to go! I have never been to a music festival as much as I have always wanted to the whole camping out isn't me I think but this is near me and it means I can still sleep in my comfy bed! 

 11. Last but not least another casual and versatile pair of black ankle boots to add to my collection of boots because I'm non stop wearing out my River Island booties! 


For those March birthday people - I wish you a very happy and fun filled day! And for those who are not - Happy 1st of March!!


Enjoy your weekend !! 



Priya ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. ooh lovely wish list, hope you had a good birthday and someone took the hint.

    ReplyDelete