Monday 31 March 2014

Spring Forward | OOTD

16 days later and I'm finally blogging. I'm not going to go on about why I haven't blogged - there's no excuse! So anyway its officially turned to the season of Spring!! I have been dying for a little bit of sun, especially as I've been trying to keep fit and tone and what not.. I'm just merely excited for dresses, skirts, play-suits, the lot. I think there's just so much more to play around with in the warmer seasons.






The leather jacket was from River Island with an amazing 25% off because it was voted by people on Facebook. I had already latched eyes on to this product in the store so it would have been rude of me not to take advantage of this. ^.^  I snapped it up in a size 8 and fell in love with it straight away, it was a little longer than my Topshop one which was different as I didn't want a similar jacket to the one I already had. I paired it with my floral lace dress in cream from Forever21 and my printed scarf from new look as the weathers is not yet at boiling point. The boots are also from River Island which I wore with my Topshop ankle socks. The holdall is from Topshop, I think its a great size and it also has a shoulder strap.
*Towards the evening it got a little nippy of which I stuck some tights on.*

I can't wait to see more Spring street styles! What have you been loving this Spring?


Priya 

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful outfit ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete