Monday 10 June 2013

Boyfriends Buntastic BBQ for two




Hey guys so I thought to share you with you a few pictures I took last Friday when the weather was raring to go..* unlike today * 







I've never really had a proper big family type BBQ probably for the obvious reason - Big Family, which is why I can't wait to have a family of my own and make it big whether its a small number or big. I must say I enjoyed this one thoroughly. Its even better because although my family is scattered I fortunately get to enjoy the other halves family get-together's. I can remember two BBQ's one of which was at my Uncle and Aunts house back in Manchester which is amazing because my auntie knows how to make everything sparkle and she even made her own punch. The second time was three years back now to my first year at uni where it was the end of exams and all that hard work had been accomplished...myself, Ume, and a few other uni mates decided to kick back at uni halls garden with the little portable BBQ's. We even had to warm up the food in the oven first because of how awful those little BBQ's were but it was a pleasant time and something I miss dearly *so much fun*.



So this Friday just gone was absolutely amazing even with the two of us it was just ever so nice and as it was a spur of the moment thing, as Ume called me after I finished work asking if I was up for it I didn't really see any good reason in turning it down, especially with the weather. We managed to catch somewhat of the sun as we shot off to the shops to grab a few things. The only let down was the fact that we were disappointed because we couldn't find anything lamb type to grill (and we love lamb) in all the places we went. But it was still such an epic time with the frankfurters, the sausages, the chicken wings, the Mediterranean vegetables and the quorn burgers (that came out amazing thanks to my amazing chef).  Yup, that's the boyfriend. 




I just love BBQ's its just the best way to eat food hot off the trot, all the glorious sunshine and just being outdoors. 






No comments:

Post a Comment