Wednesday 5 June 2013

Couple of lovely things...


Hey peepers, I'm sorry its been so long I honestly have been up to my eyeballs with so much personal stuff, no excuses ... I'm not going to waste time about explaining my disappearance and just get on with the post ... So finally the sun has come out again over here in the West Midlands > Bingo, I say! 
My boyfriend suprised me with a couple of new goodies today and I have finally got the chance to share with you guys.



I've been craving for a pair of Ray-Bans, real ones of course and I was more tempted after a friend showed me a very awesome website with some great deals and cut prices of extreme goods... secretsales.. So anyway the craving grew bigger when this friend of mine picked some up at the Selfridge's in Birmingham I tried some on and I knew I wanted the frames in a matte black with a thin rim just like the ones below. 





Copyright Tactics Board Shop

And/either/or...

Copyright Visiofactory




I had spotted these (sunglasses worn) bad boys on ASOS when I was unsure of them but would have liked them for T and E (trial and error) as they were inexpensive for a pair of sunglasses that were black and thin rim. Now having them and looking at them I am not 100% on the shape compared to the Ray-bans. I would love to invest in either of these as a treat as they are pricing between £70 and £100 brand new online. 

ASOS Bridge Detail Cat Eye Sunglasses
Thank you Mesh for my lovely sunglasses although they seem a big big they're still great and I love them <3 nbsp="" p="">

M.A.C pro conceal and correct palette in Medium

I have been after this product ever since I heard about it but I wasn't going to get it till my current concealer ran out (M.A.C studio finish concealer in NW35). I have so much trouble when it comes to dark eyes, I have been through quite a few concealers and correctors from brands such as Yves Saint Laurent to collection 2000, both high end and drugstore products. I find that the M.A.C concealer is too dark for my skin like a dark orange that doesn't blend well, it does the job to some extent but not a 100% satisfaction. I shall put up a post of a full review on the conceal and correct palette once I have experimented with it.

Hope you are all well
and
enjoying or have enjoyed some sun !

pri xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment