Wednesday 5 June 2013

Summers Strappy Sandals

Strappy sandals this springs big thing
*I know I'm a bit late with the sandals* :( *sorry lovelies thought I'd still share my thoughts anyway :) * 

Hi dolls, I was only aware of these when I saw them on a YouTube video and I was hooked at the way they give you such a slimming look especially on the legs even being paired with jeans. Having looked into them more I found that they pair well with most items of clothing such as, jeggings, jeans, skirts, dresses and the list goes on. The strappy sandals have a way of also making any outfit and any feet look feminine and ever so dainty. There is a wide range of strappy sandals some of which may have a single strap, others with two or a block heel rather than a thin heel. The barely strappy sandals is another way to show off some of the great spring nail colours being worn this season. Also with some of the strappy sandals out there are giving it that uniqueness with the two tone colours that mix and match perfectly or just the ones that give it that pop of colour. 

Like I said there's a great range of strappy sandals but for me the basic black is a personal must have. Although I would like to play around with New Looks online exclusive limited colour block ankle strap sandals.



No comments:

Post a Comment