Sunday 12 January 2014

December's Glossybox: Christmas Edition

Hello Puddings :) 
It's a shame to say I have not purchased a Glossybox since January 13' which I wrote a post about last years Christmas Edition also. I got an email from Glossybox in December about there amazing offer 'Two December boxes for the price of £20 *Including P+P and I didn't want to not pass them up on that offer! Although I had now come to realise that I got it wrong because I was expecting two different boxes one being a Christmas edition and the other being the January 14' edition. But no, the two boxes I received were identical unexpectedly for me I was slightly bummed out only till I realised at least this means I can enjoy what I like from the first box, twice. Looking at the plus side its more of a gain than a loss, especially when I found out that I got two Seche Nail polish's and both in great shades (Irresistible and Simplicity)!!  Totally my fault for not reading "Two December Boxes..." hence the "Treat yourself and a friend..." What a peanut!







It was a lovely gift from my other half after forwarding him the email, it was so nice to open after a year since my last one that I bought myself. The red box was a delight and the red trimmed tissue paper inside was quite festive and Christmas-y. I did think that for Christmas edition box it would have included some sort of festive treat like they are currently doing with their wedding edition. But overall I do love the items, I wear mascara daily as I never leave the house without it, so its nice to have a new one (or two) to try out. I tend to spend a good but inexpensive amount on my shavers/razors because they can be quite expensive so again lovely to try something new because I have used the same one for quite a while. The lip-gloss isn't exactly a riveting product for me because I prefer my lipsticks and especially in a matte finish. Like I've already mentioned I am in love with Seche and for the colours I received, I was so happy. Hand cream is a product that I keep in my handbag and try to use as much as I can but I also like to keep it cheap. Really looking forward to testing these beauties and I will be reviewing them. 

I can't wait to see what lies ahead for the monthly Glossybox products and hopefully I will latch onto a box that I will want to purchase!

Did you get the Christmas edition, if so what was in yours? 

Priya 



1 comment:

  1. The colour of that pink nail polish is literally perfect!
    I really really wanna start getting glossybox's, they always look so nice x

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete