Thursday 30 January 2014

2True Effortless Eyeliner Review

Shade 1 / Black


The 2True effortless eye-liner is more or a less an everyday product for me that I wear when I feel like putting on liquid liner. The first time I picked this up was purely for the fact that I needed a cheap liquid liner for my Halloween look, which I found at Superdrug (U.K store) for £1.99! I actually can't remember when it was that I began using it as part of my make up routine, but for roughly a year I can remember that I have not changed it as I've not needed to, even though I like trying new stuff I'd rather stick to this where I have little fault with the product. Although it states that it is a 'rich precision liner' I can say that if I came across a thinner and a more precise wand I would definitely try it out but at the moment nothing has caught my eye as I'm not on a hunt for one and I'm too comfy with this one. I can't say that I honestly think it is easy to apply because with its tapered-like-wand it is quite thick so I do spend a while trying to get it perfect, but then there's also some days where it just goes on so easily and without a fuss. The packaging no doubt is quite cheap as you'd expect for a £1.99 product but nothing that I am really fussed about and I even like the pink metallic writing on it. It has lasted me quite a while for an everyday product.
I also love it because it dries matte and it is also long lasting but not so much as 24 hours which is fine by me because again for the price I'm happy to re-apply which is rare. Overall, its an amazing liquid eye liner and for the price I can't complain and I'm happy to stick with till something exciting pops out - so let me know if I'm missing out on any excellent eye liners! 


Any eye liners to recommend?



Priya 

No comments:

Post a Comment