Saturday 25 January 2014

Weekend Wishlist




1. Waterstones | The Fault in Our Stars | £5.59
I have been searching for a good book for ages and finally I stumbled across a review on this book and I found so many more reviews that loved the book but without the reviews I was taken by the blurb as it reminded me of 'It's Kind of a Funny Story' - By Ned Vizinni.

2. Topshop | Mini Angled Holdall Bag | £36.00
I previously bought a holdall like this from Topshop also in a burgundy, cream and black mix of colours, very similar. I just fell in love with it as they are great sizes and the neutral colours will go with my style.

3. Jo Malone | Orange Blossom Home Candle | £39.00
The Jo Malone products, especially the candles are quite raved about as I have seen many times and it was about time that I purchased one as my love for candles are forever burning ;) so maybe who knows a treat :/ I went for the Orange scent because the citrus smell is one of my favourites.

4. H&M | Black Boots | £24.99
These plain simple and versatile boots will be amazing for casual wear or to dress down an outfit even but even better perfect for the rain but to me an all year round product.

5. New Look | Pink Double Pocket Mohair Textured Longline Coat | £54.99
Pastels for Winter are great, still showing your true colours can be quite fun during the dull season and I own very bright or dark colour coats nothing in-between so this would be perfect but quite expensive as I spent enough on coats last December.

6. Regal Rose | Noah. Antique Silver Rainbow Moonstone Ring | £15.00
Another item I have never owned - a Regal Rose ring I have my eye on many but sadly those of which that are sold out!! *Awaiting to be notified*




What have you been lusting after this week or month?




Priya 

1 comment: