Monday 3 February 2014

Weekend Wishlist #02



This top rated eye cream has been on my wishlist ever since I saw it on so many blog posts and You Tube videos. I have currently been using M.A.C Fast Response Eye Cream, which has done me wonders as can see the improvements where my concealer doesn't crease and become dry. I have now ran out and would love to try this raved about product to see what the hype is all about.

I remember when this Palette was coming out and I mentioned it once or twice to my lovely boyfriend who decided to surprise me with it and even better, it was my shade! I have used it ever since but it was only last year that I began using this everyday rather than just using it here and there. I also put away my M.A.C Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer that at least I thought I loved until I used this. What's even better is that I have used all the shades in this palette making it worth the price - (which I don't think is bad).

I wasn't even merely looking for a Leather Jacket, it was only since I came across this in the RI store and tried it on and fell in love and as I always tend to fall out of love with my most worn coats/jackets I believe it is the time to upgrade. Black leather jackets - so versatile! 

I saw this mug in the Disney Store and I just think I fell for the colour more than anything. I love this Lilac colour, that's all I can say! Oh and that it would be so lovely for soups seeing as I'm not a hot beverage addict. 

Lush always have something exciting when its an occasion! I was searching through the website and found this little cutie but it wasn't even the fact that it was a Valentine special more that it has little hearts inside!

It's a must to have a basic, sort of natural everyday palette in my make up collection because the ones I have currently are not doing anything exciting for me and again another product that is continuously raved about makes me want it more. 




*My bad for the delay. Sorry*

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.



Priya 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice jacket! <3

    Please check my blog and say did you liked it :) http://xxzuuzaxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete