Tuesday 18 February 2014

Lush: Creamy Candy








Oh my golly gosh... so you never guess what I found lingering in the back of my cupboard! Oh yes Creamy Candy Vanilla Bubble Barrrrrrrrrrrrrr - from Lush of course :)
It was only until yesterday that I needed a good hot bubble bath. I was so excited because obviously after my unfortunate experience with the last Lush bar/bomb that I had used wrongly, I checked it out on their website where I also read the reviews that were ever so enticing! So after checking it out carefully on the Lush website I knew to crumble it under the running water and look what a wonderful surprise a bubbly, lovely smelling bath :D 

I loved the fact that for a few seconds the colour of the water went pink haha but the smell was divine like a mix of bubble gum and candy floss - so good and I love anything Vanilla as long as its not too overpowering and becomes sickly! Lush website states that ... it "has a blend of almond and cocoa butter" which I totally could tell from the feel of my skin after my bath I even sat there rubbing in of what was left on my skin after pulling the plug. 

Some of the reviews said that they could maybe get two uses out of this but I think I'd have to disagree with that and say one bar was enough for one use for me, but I'm happy with that because I love lots of bubbles hence why I can sometimes use a whole bottle of Radox bubble bath (oops). I'd definitely get this again but first I must get the 'Love Locket'!!  


Any Lush products that you are lusting over?



Priya 

2 comments:

  1. This is my second fav bubble bar compared to the comforter and just love the smell and the shea butter for extra softness xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete