Saturday 1 February 2014

Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Razor | Item #1 December's Glossybox Review

Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Razor




Hi Beaut's I decided to review Decembers Glossybox as individual items simply because I have other ideas in reviewing them.

The one item that jumped out straight away was the Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Razor which I was truly excited for when I saw this as it was the first thing in the box that drew me to the razor! It was even better because it was a full size product and the packaging was even lovely. It was the most delightful thing in there because razors can be quite expensive and especially the good ones. At the moment, for a while now I have been using the Wilkinson Sword Quattro for Women Bikini Razor because it is a 2-in-1 product and I believe for the price I'd got it at (which was roughly half price or something - maybe £5.00) was worth it and that way I could keep the ladies department smooth and hair free as well as other areas such as my legs. However I found the razor part to be quite basic and nothing out the ordinary but it does give a good close shave. I then found the Gillette Venus & Olay Razor, again for a cheaper price when on offer which was moisturises and lathers up the skin when wet but the razor and refills are expensive when not on offer.

The product comes with an attached soap around the razor and that outer part, when wet lathers up the skin therefore there is no need for shaving gel. I am unsure about how many uses you can get out of this product though but I use mine every 3 to 4 days since I received the box three weeks ago. It states that it is a 3-in-1 razor as it shaves, lathers and moisturises which I believe so too and although I do not have sensitive skin I tend to find that my skin was a lot smoother and softer compared to my previous razors and I don't feel the need to moisturise. You don't even feel the razor on your skin, it is very easy to use and it has a very close shave. Overall, a great product, inexpensive and loved by many women.

Can be purchased from Superdrug and/or Boots - both for £6.49 (U.K Stores)

What were your thoughts on this Razor in your December Glossybox?
Any raved about razors that you love?


Priya 

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog :) are glossy box's worth it? Xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review :) your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too<3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster award. Check my blog for details :) xx
    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete